Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Once Nora leaves Torvald and her children, she evades the life she was living. Her capricious character had switched instantly. She came to the realization of how incompetent Torvalds love was for her. Nora is looking to be unperturbed from her family. Therefore she is now an independent woman. Deep down inside her she felt sympathy for him but new better to just brush it off. Gladly she came to her senses and made the right decision. She decided that it was wrong of her to involve the kids and couldn't bear the fact that they had to deal with their weird father. So she took them with her and blocked Torvald out of her life.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you ended the story. I honestly ended it the same way. This would be a great sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on these blogs:
    http://hannahmq68.blogspot.com
    http://belm14.blogspot.com
    http://kaylareedd.blogspot.com
    http://dill5000.blogspot.com
    -Hannah
    -Kayla
    -Beltide
    -Dillon

    ReplyDelete